Commercial Property Management, Maintenance, Leasing and Accounting Services Tailored to Meet Your Goals
As a commercial property investor, you can rely on MC Commercial Real Estate to deliver the level of service required to help you achieve your objectives. Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive package of commercial property management services, or only a select set, you’ll find the professional expertise you need at MC Commercial Real Estate.
The full range of property management services we offer includes:
- Property inspections by property manager/service technician to identify necessary maintenance work and monitor other aspects of the physical property, all with an eye to tenant satisfaction and cost control.
- Completion of routine maintenance requests generated during inspections and reports from tenants, as well as recurring and seasonal items.
- 24-hour on-call maintenance service technicians to respond to physical property emergencies.
- Planning and execution of applicable preventative maintenance programs including HVAC, elevator fire and other building systems.
- Monthly written narrative regarding physical property issues.
- Online Work Order System included with Maintenance contract.
Property Management, Administration & Leasing
- Establishment and maintenance of a positive tenant relations program.
- Bidding, evaluation, contracting and oversight of property issues such as real estate tax valuation appeals and compliance with governmental authorities.
- Lease administration including compliance of tenants with lease requirements and collections.
- Coordination of occupant move-ins, move-outs and relocations within the building.
- Administration of parking, signage, directories and similar matters related to the property.
- Establishment, maintenance and dissemination of property information including emergency procedures, tenant contact data, business hours and policies, rules and regulations.
- Monthly narrative regarding administrative issues of significance.
- Bidding, contracting and supervision of all necessary contracted service such as trash removal, elevator maintenance, landscape maintenance and snow removal.
Financial Management & Reporting
- Preparation of detailed annual operating budget. The budget, once approved, will serve as the blueprint for property operations.
- Preparation of a monthly financial report including an income and expense statement, rent roll, aged delinquency report and check register.
- Monthly budget variance report outlining and explaining any significant variances between actual and budgeted expenses.
- Processing and administration of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including collection of income from the property and payment of invoices.
- Establishment, administration and reconciliation of bank trust accounts for the operation of the property.
- Assistance to your accountant as needed in preparation of tax returns and other financial reporting.
- Assistance with preparation of financial materials relative to financing of the property.
- Online Tenant Portal for paying rents and viewing tenant documents.